bq. even if a JIRA is in the queue twice it will only be tested once.
Good to know!

bq. removing order-by clauses just for conforming purpose (my comment)

I've tested it in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-6438, making
556 sec -> 418 sec for join_filters.q. Would it be worthwhile to rewrite
and update so many tests/results?