I've created the following wiki link :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/Hive+0.13.1+Release+tracking

People should be able to request additional jiras by adding it to the
list. I think it might make sense to halt addition of requests to the
list 3 days before the RC is cut, so as to prevent an endless-tail
scenario, unless the bug in question is a breaking severe issue,
where, yes, after discussion, we can vote to add it to the list. That
also gives us time to run a full suite of tests on a stable build
before we cut the RC.

I propose that the first RC (RC0) be built on Monday May 5th at 6pm
PDT, and the jira list on the wiki be closed to open/easy additions at
6pm PDT on Friday May 2nd.