Hi Pavel,

I usually do interactive debugging by using -Dmaven.surefire.debug, e.g.
mvn -Dmaven.surefire.debug test -Phadoop-2 -Dhadoop-23.version=2.4.0.2081
-Dtest=TestHiveHBaseStorageHandler#testTableCreateExternal. Maven will
launch a VM running as a server and listen any incoming debug requests on
port 5005, and then create a debug config in eclipse on [Remote Java
Application] with socket(localhost:5005) attached to launch debugging.

I did tried your approach, but not working out, and I got jar dependency
problems, why not to adopt the way mentioned above? You got full control
over. Hopefully it helps, thanks!

-Xiaobing

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE