Thanks Sergey,

unfortunately it's often not easy to figure that out but I'll try.

So, anyone willing to do reviews on these:

These are the issues in need of reviews:

* <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-7622> (huge but I'd
appreciate an answer fast to avoid having to rebase it often)
* <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-7543> (relatively large)
* <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-6123> (tiny)
* <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-7107> (small)

About HIVE-7622: I realize that these huge patches are annoying but I hope
that they aren't required that often. The alternative are hundreds of small
issues/patches like <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-7760> etc.

Not sure what you'd prefer.

Cheers,
Lars