Alan.

Thejas Nair <mailto:the...@hortonworks.com>
August 17, 2014 at 17:02
I don't know how to do this.

Carl, Ashutosh,
Do you guys know how to remove these two invalid emails from the mailing list ?

Lars Francke <mailto:lars.fran...@gmail.com>
August 17, 2014 at 15:41
Hmm great, I see others mentioning this as well. I'm happy to contact INFRA
but I'm not sure if they are even needed or if someone from the Hive team
can do this?

On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 3:43 AM, Lefty Leverenz <leftylever...@gmail.com>

Lefty Leverenz <mailto:leftylever...@gmail.com>
August 7, 2014 at 18:43
(Excuse the spam.) Actually I'm getting two bounces per message, but gmail
concatenates them so I didn't notice the second one.

-- Lefty

On Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 9:36 PM, Lefty Leverenz <leftylever...@gmail.com>

Lefty Leverenz <mailto:leftylever...@gmail.com>
August 7, 2014 at 18:36
Curious, I've only been getting one bounce per message. Anyway thanks for
bringing this up.

-- Lefty

Lars Francke <mailto:lars.fran...@gmail.com>
August 7, 2014 at 4:38
Hi,

every time I send a mail to dev@ I get two bounce mails from two people at
ebuddy.com. I don't want to post the E-Mail addresses publicly but I can
send them on if needed (and it can be triggered easily by just replying to
this mail I guess).

Could we maybe remove them from the list?

Cheers,
Lars

--
Sent with Postbox <http://www.getpostbox.com>