Hi Siddharth/Gunther,

Thanks for replying to my queries. I was particularly interested in
the CPU counter
since I was doing some benchmarking on queries. Can you please clarify if I
just blindly take a mod(CPU counter) for all tasks and add them up..would
they be fine..or should I take a patch from the fix and apply it on Tez 0.4
 to get it working until 0.5 is released?

Thanks
Suma