Hi,

I'm trying to set up my dev environment properly so that I can run tests in
IntelliJ but a lot of them fail due to errors like this:

"Caused by:
org.datanucleus.api.jdo.exceptions.ClassNotPersistenceCapableException: The
class "org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.model.MVersionTable" is not
persistable. This means that it either hasnt been enhanced, or that the
enhanced version of the file is not in the CLASSPATH (or is hidden by an
unenhanced version), or the Meta-Data/annotations for the class are not
found."

I understand that this comes due to some stuff Datanucleus does behind the
scenes but I can't get that to work in IntelliJ even with the two available
Datanucleus plugins. They both seem to be unmaintained.

So: Does anyone use IntelliJ and has all the tests running in it?

I appreciate any pointers, thank you!

Cheers,
Lars