Hi Folks,

I have created a wiki page for tracking 0.14 release:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/Hive+0.14+release+status

Please take a look and let me know if I have to add any more jiras to the
list. Given that the CBO branch is close to getting merged and the progress
being made there, I will branch in a day or so once that commit goes in.

Thanks
Vikram.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE