Hi Hivemall PMC members,

I propose Jerome Banks as a new Apache Hivemall committer.

He is the current primary maintainer of Klout Brickhouse UDFs [1] and,
as you know, we are going to merge Brickhouse functions to Hivemall
[2]. They already provided a SGA to ASF [3].

It's better to invite the primary developer of Brickhouse to our community.

So please cast your votes.

 [ ] +1 to accept Jerome Banks as Apache Hivemall committer
 [ ] -1 to accept Jerome Banks as Apache Hivemall committer --
provide reason(s).

Voting ends one week from today, on Wed 21, 2018.

See [4] for the Voting process for adding a committer.

Regards,
Makoto

--
[1] https://github.com/klout/brickhouse