Hi Colin,

The two span receivers are from separate processes. Basically, the test
consists of a client and server. Both the client and the server create
their own tracer and span receiver object. They're using zeromq to exchange
messages for a fixed number of times.
The problem is, either the server or client hangs during socket_t::send (or
at least it seems so), when both are using their own htraced span receiver.

I've tried what you suggested, using two separate htraced daemons for each
span receiver, and the same problem is still present.

I'm starting to think this is just some problem with ssh, or maybe even the
remote server itself.
I'll try again on my local machine and ask again if the problem persists.