Alex Stewart wrote:

> I've already got a basic model for limit calculations working, and have
> a good idea how to go about most of the rest of it, I think, but
> suggestions are welcome..

An output filter in Apache v2.0 would be ideal for this.

However I would question why you would want to do bandwidth limiting in
Apache when they are so many options for doing this on the network
itself.

One thing that would be quite cool is bandwidth control on a per user
basis.

Regards,
Graham
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                "There's a moon
                                        over Bourbon Street
                                                tonight..."

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature