Hi,

I have written a ISAPI extension (which is basically a dll) which does some
db query stuff. I want this extension to be loaded in the memory as long as
apache is running. In new Apache release (2.0) this particular feature has
been implemented, that's by using directive ISAPICacheFile. When I make a
entry in the httpd.conf file and start the Apache the apache crashes. I read
somewhere that apache tries to read httpd.conf file twice so eventually it
tries to load dll twice and that is where it fails. So, I am wondering
whether I am doing any stupid mistake or it's a known bug which is yet to be
fixed.

I greatly appreciate any input/solutions for this problem.

Thanks in advance,
Greg