On Wednesday 12 December 2001 02:14 pm, Harrie Hazewinkel wrote:
> HI,
>
> Some time ago the post_config phase return types was changed from
> void to int in order detect if a module could not be configured
> correctly at this phase.
>
> I was wondering if there is a reason why this was not done for
> the register-hooks phase and the pre-config phase??

How could either of those two phases fail?  If you are running pre-config,
and it fails, then you have something very wrong with your module, or your
machine.  Same goes for register_hooks.  What am I missing?

Ryan

Ryan Bloom                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Covalent Technologies                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]