On Friday 04 January 2002 03:59 pm, Jos Backus wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 03, 2002 at 08:28:14AM -0800, Aaron Bannert wrote:
> > I see no reason why this can't be implemented in apache2, and I'll
> > even test and commit a patch that properly implements it. :) Sorry
> > I can't offer much more than that. Maybe if I get some more time
> > later this week I can look into it, but the more surefire way to get
> > it in would be to provide a patch.
>
> Here's a patch that appears to dtrt. I chose DONT_FORK as the keyword but I
> would happily change this or any other name to something else, just let me
> know. The main thing is that the patch goes in :-) Btw, the patch is against
> 2.0.28, I hope that is not too big of a problem; I can look into bringing it
> up to HEAD if desired.

I'm 100% in favor of this stuff, but please just keep using NO_DETACH for
this.  I didn't get the use case correct for NO_DETACH, but that doesn't mean
we should add another option.

Ryan
Ryan Bloom                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Covalent Technologies                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]