Jerry,
        I've been trying to nail this one for a while now but have
not been able to recreate - do you have a testcase that will
generate the questionable POST request? What is catching the POST
on the server - a CGI? What platform is the server?

Please send any further info to me directly rather than through the list.

Thanks, Allan