Jeroen Massar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > > Unless someone submitted patches since the 2.0.32-alpha tarball last
> > > week. I don't think Win32/nt works especially as it relies on
> > > sockaddr_in for the mpm_winnt. I figured and fixed this, this weekend when
> > > I wanted too see if the IPv6 support for Apache on NT worked or not.
> > > It did compile but without IPv6 support. After some hours of changing
> > > things, enabling getaddrinfo() etc. I suddenly had a IPv6 enabled
> > > mpm_winnt version of Apache 2.0.32. I will be cleaning up the diff tonight
> > > and fixing the fact that IPv6 addresses get logged quite weirdly, which
> > > is a weird offset effect. You'll probably get the diff tomorrow morning CET ;)

> I haven't made a proper diff, nor the cleanups, but if you copy the files
> from:
> http://calvin.ics.hro.nl/~jeroen/apache2/apache_2.0.32-winnt-ipv6.zip

A suggestion:

Work on APR first (and submit your patch to [EMAIL PROTECTED]).  Get
the APR test programs (client, server, sendfile) working nicely.
Once that is resolved/mostly resolved, then work on Apache.

Some notes on your current code (which I'm guessing at since there is
no diff :) ):

We would not want to define struct in_addr6 and struct sockaddr_in6 in
apr_network_io.h.

Please don't use "//" comments ;)

Somebody needs to get to the bottom of the 24-byte/28-byte
discrepancy.  I guess this is related to you setting salen to
"sizeof(struct sockaddr_in6)+4" in set_socket_vars().

--
Jeff Trawick | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | PGP public key at web site:
             Born in Roswell... married an alien...