On Tuesday 26 February 2002 07:00 pm, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> Uh, wouldn't you just want to remove ap_internal_fast_redirect()?
> No sense in having two redirects there.

ap_internal_fast_redirect doesn't do much.  It basically copies info
(filename, content type, etc) from one request_rec to another.  It doesn't
actually do a redirect.

> I dunno if you are interested, but we want to remove all calls
> to ap_internal_fast_redirect().  I have no earthly idea when
> OtherBill or myself can get to it.  It's just broken right
> now.

I am just porting some stuff from 1.3 to 2 and this is a real sticking
problem.  So far, Apache 2 has been great in testing performance wise.

--
Brian Akins
Systems Engineer III