Okay, I have found the source of the core dump that I have been

experiencing in mod_include. There are actually two problems that
are working together to cause this.

The first is that the code is too aggressive in getting rid of
buckets/brigades during a non-printing state (i.e. a false if/else
condition). The second relates to the case where the start sequence
ends at the end of a bucket and the tag starts at the beginning of
the next bucket.

I am working on this over the weekend as I travel and in my spare
time. If I can get connected I'll post something as soon as possible.

--
Paul J. Reder
-- Albert Einstein