I am using Apache 2.0.36 as a reverse proxy to the Jetty java web-server.
Everything worked fine, except redirects - they would wait 30 seconds (until
Jetty timed out the keep-alive connection), and then Apache processed the
redirect correctly.

After some debugging, I found that Jetty's redirect response specified
Transfer-Encoding: chunked.  This was followed immediately by the size zero.
Here is the http header:

1: HTTP/1.1 302 Moved Temporarily
2: Location: http://www.google.com
3: Transfer-Encoding: chunked
4:
5: 0
6:

I believe this is a legitimate usage of the chunked encoding type, but
apache blocks.  If this is changed to the following, then everything works
correctly:

1: HTTP/1.1 302 Moved Temporarily
2: Location: http://www.google.com
3: Content-Length: 0
4:

The bug-database is currently down, so I decided to post this here first.

Thanks for any help,

-Larry