Since we renamed the repository to httpd from httpd-2.0 (there is
a symlink for now), the CVSROOT/avail file doesn't match
the repository name, and therefore I can't commit. Can we
fix that so I can commit to the new "httpd" repository directly?
Why the heck was that done?  Too many things get screwed over
when you change a module name in cvs.

-1 -- I am reverting that change to cvs.  Don't screw with this stuff
without a clear plan in STATUS, and notify apmail and cvsadmin before
screwing with the filesystem.  It would have been far more sensible
not to branch 2.0 and instead create a new module that doesn't suffer
from legacy versions.

....Roy