On Thu, Jan 23, 2003 at 10:22:16AM -0500, Ben Hyde wrote:
> Moving to closure on the decision - my sense is that this plan is
> acceptable.
>
> Now we can transition to doing the deed.  Anybody got enough of an itch
> around that code to rescue it?
>
> I'll advocate retiring it otherwise.  - ben

Why would you want to retire it? It's an excellent example of what you
can achieve (as a protocol module) with Apache 2.0 as the base.
I tried extending it a few months back to support the STARTSSL command
and it would have been pretty straightforward had I had any clue on how
to initiate the ssl handshake (I might have gotten it right, but I had
no client to test it with).
my $cent = 2;
/Thomas