--On Wednesday, February 19, 2003 2:33 PM -0500 Cliff Woolley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Wed, 19 Feb 2003, Jeff Trawick wrote:

The attached patch changes sig_coredump to call a hook.  In the
fullness of time, the ap_exception_info_t provided to the hook
would contain any and all relevant information available to a
signal/exception handler (e.g., siginfo_t on many Unix variants).
Thoughts/concerns?
Why do I fear this would be a security problem waiting to happen?
:-/
I was thinking the same thing. Executing code after a SEGV (or other coredump situation) seems risky. -- justin