MATHIHALLI,MADHUSUDAN (HP-Cupertino,ex1) wrote:
1. Please re-run buildconf before you start the configure [I hope you did it
earlier also].

Hi,
thank you for your answer.
Excuse my ignorance, I am not a C programmer I only can start Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 compiler so I never run buildconf :-(

2. Verify, after the configure, you should have the -DHAVE_OPENSSL flag set
to '1' in the ap_config_auto.h

I searched for this file to change this flag but I cannot find the file, only a acconfig.h with a
/* Define this if we are building with OpenSSL */
#undef HAVE_OPENSSL
but changing this flag doesn't help.

3. If not, pl. set "-DHAVE_OPENSSL" in your compile flags, AND please let me
know.

I tried -DHAVE_OPENSSL as compiler argument in the program settings with no success.
So none of your tips does help me :-(

Regards
--
Juergen Heckel