--On Sunday, June 29, 2003 1:03 PM -0700 "Marc M. Adkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

A FAQ Wiki might be useful.  Then we could copy chunks of emails into the
wiki and later reference the wiki pages by URL.  This would be a temporary
collecting point for the data pending formal documentation, and as such
might help to organize it.

The ASF-wide Wiki on Nagoya has been vandalized a lot lately, and I'm not sure that any of the httpd developers want to oversee a public Wiki on top of everything else we currently do. Additionally, IIRC, the httpd docs group has decided they don't want to support a Wiki either.

For potential FAQ items, I would suggest emailing them to [EMAIL PROTECTED] in the form of a patch to httpd-2.0/docs/manual/faq/index.xml. You could also send it to [EMAIL PROTECTED] as well, but you *might* get a better response on the docs list for FAQ entries. Unsure. -- justin