On Fri, 17 Oct 2003, Ben Laurie wrote:

> >   For this one, it looks like we might need a way to keep track at a
> > global scope what hooks there are.  Right now, the only list of hooks is
> > static to the file the hooks were declared in (a static struct called
> > _hooks in that file).  Or we could just only allow --list-hooks to list
> > certain hooks which are known to the core a priori.
>
> I thought I had this in there already? Long time since I've looked, though.

As best I can tell (which isn't saying too much =), you can list the
functions registered for a particular hook, but I can't find a way to get
the names of ALL of the hooks in an entire system and then list all the
registrants of each of them.

> +1! They're already spaced apart somewhat, aren't they?

Somewhat, yes:

  really_first == -10
  first        ==   0
  middle       ==  10