Jim Jagielski wrote:

On Nov 13, 2003, at 2:43 PM, Jeff Trawick wrote:

ap_mpm_query(), implemented by each MPM, would need some help from core to determine which pass of the pre/post-config hook it is, since that is out of the MPM's domain.

It seems to me that the proposed patch (for modules) elegantly solves a problem that a significant percentage of modules have to worry about. I don't see why folding this into ap_mpm_query() is desirable when the "fix" already exists. I think you're saying the same thing...

yeah :) I was "feeling" that there would not be a clean way to combine the two issues, but I was trying to make sense of such a combination since I thought wrowe was trying to pull both topics together :)