Glenn wrote:
On Sun, Nov 23, 2003 at 11:09:47AM -0500, Jeff Trawick wrote:

Glenn wrote:
Does that mean that it is incorrect to call apr_brigade_destroy() on
a brigade that you have passed?  There are a number of places in the
code that do this.

yes; where is that code?

What is the benefit of a apr_brigade_destroy() over apr_brigade_cleanup()?
If it is not huge, I'd prefer being able to cleanup and reuse my brigade
rather than needlessly allocating a new one.

here is the relationship between destroy and cleanup:

APU_DECLARE(apr_status_t) apr_brigade_destroy(apr_bucket_brigade *b)
{
    apr_pool_cleanup_kill(b->p, b, brigade_cleanup);
    return apr_brigade_cleanup(b);
}