Joe Schaefer wrote:

For kicks I just tried to build httpd from HEAD in httpd-2.0
and apr* using Visual Studio .NET, but ran into a problem
with server/mpm/winnt/child.c. Unfortunately the build barfs on a deprecated function - ap_proc_other_child_check - that's
no longer present in libapr API:

libhttpd error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _apr_proc_other_child_check referenced in function _child_main

It looks like apr_proc_other_child_refresh_all(int) is the replacement, but I've no idea what its argument should be.

Any suggestions?

according to apr CHANGES, on Win32 it should be

apr_proc_other_child_refresh_all(APR_OC_REASON_RUNNING)

to behave the same as the old apr_proc_other_child_check