Nick Kew wrote:

ICBW here, but ...

Brigades are created on a pool.  When the pool dies, so does the
brigade.  Most brigades are created on the Request or Connection
pool, so die with the request or connection.

So, if I created a bridage like so:

bb =apr_brigade_create(r->server->pool, r->connection->bucket_alloc);

The brigade would stiil be "functional" after the connection went away? IOW, is a brigade dependent upon the buckuet_alloc after the brigade is created?

However, that still doesn't help if you want the saved brigade to
be seen by a subsequent request, because that'll be handled by
a random server,

For my uses it actually would help alot if I created my own longlived pool.

Thanks.

-- Brian Akins Senior Systems Engineer CNN Internet Technologies