Stas Bekman wrote:
Jeff Trawick wrote:
I don't know much about mod_ssl, but I'd guess the issue is in
ssl_engine_io.c:ssl_io_filter_output().

Other filters such as content-length filter know that it is nice to flush data already read to the network when a bucket read would block. However, this filter only flushes to the network with a real flush bucket is received.

why not make things much simpler and avoid all filter related bugs in mod_cgi. change mod_cgi to run ap_assbackwards(r, 1) when /nph-/ and you don't have to deal with filters at all.

I think mod_cgi[d] already bypasses most filters. But you still need a network filter.