On Mon, Feb 23, 2004 at 01:22:05PM -0800, Mathihalli, Madhusudan wrote:
> Hi,
>       I started working on Justin's idea of creating a EOC bucket - to
>       do a SSL shutdown before the socket close(). But since the
>       ap_flush_conn is called just before closing the socket - I
>       thought of doing the SSL shutdown during the flush itself. Let
>       me know what you think of this patch.

This is just back to what we had patches for already: doing an SSL
shutdown on any EOF bucket, right?  Which is not right since you get an
EOS after each HTTP response, not at the end of the connection.

Hence the need for a new bucket type to represent end-of-connection
differently from EOS.

(the test case for that is to see if you can send two requests on a
single SSL connection)

joe