yOn Sun, 29 Feb 2004, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:

> --On Sunday, February 29, 2004 12:29 PM -0400 "Marc G. Fournier"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > 'k, how do you manage 'simultaneously?  I tried using http_load with -rate
> > set to 10, and couldn't lock it up, and its supposed to start up 10
> > connections per sec, if I read the docs right ...
>
> You probably want to use telnet instead (i.e. two telnet sessions at
> once).  It'll service requests, but it's dependent on having the second
> request come in to service the first one.  That was unacceptable to us,
> and why we disabled threading by default.  -- justin

k, if I'm understanding what you are saying, how do you test something
like that in a way that you can debug it?  What I'm reading is that if I
sent two queries (GET / and, say, GET /subdir), there is a chance that the
one that sent GET / will get the results for GET /subdir?

----
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664