On Mon, Mar 01, 2004 at 11:53:00PM -0800, Stas Bekman wrote:
> There must be some simple explanation, but this is very annoying as 'cvs
> up' in httpd-2.0 keeps on colliding at these files:
>
> M modules/ssl/ssl_expr_parse.c
> M modules/ssl/ssl_expr_parse.h
> M modules/ssl/ssl_expr_scan.c

This should only happen very occasionally now in HEAD when one of the
ssl_expr sources is modified (as happened recently) since buildconf will
touch the files to ensure that make never regenerates them:

rm modules/ssl/ssl_expr* && cvs up && ./buildconf

to make it go away.

> Similarly build/PrintPath seems to be modified. That doesn't sound right.
> If thinds are generated they shouldn't be under cvs control.

PrintPath should be fixed already too if you cvs up and buildconf. (I
don't see why it needs to be under version control in httpd-2.0 since it
could be copied from APR)

Not keeping the ssl_expr* files under version control would mean Win32
etc then require yacc/lex to build mod_ssl, that's less clear cut.

Regards,

joe