On Wed, 2004-03-03 at 07:42, Stas Bekman wrote:
> ...  but he just gave a good example
> where a filter is not well behaved (by a non-existing well-behaved-filters
> Apache spec).

I'm not sure exactly why I can't have a FLUSH bucket followed by an EOS
bucket, but I'm pretty sure I wanted to keep the EOS, it just that the
filter wouldn't work properly that way :-(. Anyhow, if Apache 2.1 is
different in that regard, maybe I should download the CVS stuff and give
it another go.

Also, if you remember, there was a thread a while back about multiple
FILE buckets in the same brigade. That was causing dramas unless after
each FILE bucket there was a FLUSH one. So, now in my own module, which
creates a brigade with multiple FILE buckets, I have insert FLUSH after
each one. I bet this isn't all that good for performance.

--
Bojan