--On Sunday, March 7, 2004 4:50 PM -0400 "Marc G. Fournier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Now, from the way that Justin explains it, its possible that the hits are
continous enough not to exhibit the problem?

Correct. As long as there is traffic on the server, it'll appear to function. However, the 'last' request won't get a response until there's traffic again. To really test this, you need to be completely idle.

We're due to update cvs.apache.org to -STABLE soon, so as soon as that happens, I can try against that. -- justin