--On Tuesday, March 9, 2004 2:13 AM +0100 Sander Striker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist is where the tarballs of RC 1 reside.
Please test and provide feedback.

+1 for GA.

Passes httpd-test on Solaris with the following caveats/bugs in httpd-test:
- SSL tests were failing until rm'd t/conf/ssl/ca and reran ./t/TEST -config
- t/modules/includes.t test 49 is failing; however, I think it's a bug in
 httpd-test.  That test is calling single_space(), but that function is
 corrupting the response such that it fails (removes too many spaces).

Time permitting, I'll place this build up on minotaur tonight.

Thanks! -- justin