Hi,
> On Mon, 2004-03-15 at 22:02, André Malo wrote:
>> * Sander Striker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> > There are 2.0.49-rc2 tarballs available at:
>> > Please inform us of any problems you encounter.  Thanks,
>>
>> I'm going to backport the enableexceptionhook docs. Please put them
>> also into the next tag.

> TB really honest, I think I saw enough +1s for rc2, I was planning
> on using that for the release.  If there are major concerns not to
> do that, I'll do a rc3, but otherwise I'd like to get this one over
> and done with.
if we would post here in html I would select <font size=-3>....

but _if_ we get a rc-3 for other reasons I would be happy if we could get my ht*
patches in...
unfortunately this would violate the backport vote mecahnism, but I see no real reason
against:
- the htpasswd patch only extends the search for a valid temp dir
- the htdigest patch uses now the same logic as htpasswd does
- the first htdbm patch affects only NetWare, the second fixes a typo and corrects a
bug which never worked before.

currently none of the ht* tools work on NetWare, but that's probably true for a long
time now, and therefore no reason to hold back a release.

thanks, Guenter.