On Fri, 2004-03-19 at 08:16, Sander Temme wrote:
> On the BSD box, when I switch the localhost lines so that IPv4
> (127.0.0.1) comes before IPv6 (::1), and re-run the tests, I see the
> server (using netstat) bind to only IPv4. Tests succeed.

This sounds like a --disable-v4-mapped issue.

http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/bind.html#ipv6

It says this is the behavior default on FreeBSD, NetBSD, and
OpenBSD.(Not sure what is going on with your report mentioning Mac OSX).

Can you provide the exact Listen directives used in your test?

Thanks,

Paul Querna