On Sun, Apr 11, 2004 at 05:33:28PM -0500, Jeff White wrote:
> desired result. The WiX platform has been designed
> to allow for the easy creation of multiple Windows
> Installer databases from a small set of source files.

My friend at Microsoft says that all the cool kids on the block use WiX.
He said that it is *really* the way to go for creating installation
packages.

Of course, I'm not involved with the current win32 package creation, so it
may be that the current system is just hunky dory. But based on my bud's
recommendation, I would very much suggest that WiX be looked at. It might
end up helping things quite a bit.

Cheers,
-g

--