--On Tuesday, July 20, 2004 10:19 PM +0200 André Malo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

the old outdated NCSA config directives? We add and add and add code -- which
is not actually bad. But where's the man with the broom?

Sounds a like job for someone. How about nominating modules for removal in 2.1, or at the very least split them off to an 'unmaintained' distribution? We can leave them there, but boot them out of our 'core' distribution. 2.0 saw the introduction of mod_dav and mod_ssl - two fairly large modules, but no real reductions elsewhere.

My #1 vote is to throw mod_rewrite clear off the island. =) -- justin