On Fri, 2004-09-03 at 09:55 -0400, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> I'm not sure what you mean... I think that, at the source
> code level, all experimental modules (whether MPMs or
> not) should be included (but not *built* when doing
> packages).

I guess I wasn't clear.  I would like to keep all of our experimental
MPMs in the 2.3 development/CVS HEAD tree.  I would like to *not*
include them in the 2.2 'stable' general availability branch.

> After all, the hope is that people try them
> out and provide fixes, patches, etc...

I don't think this has happened recently at all. Just look at perchild,
or any of the other experimental MPMs in the 2.0 Branch.  People are not
providing patches for them.

-Paul Querna