Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
With trunk (r124972), I get these warnings on startup on the console:

[Wed Jan 12 09:28:50 2005] [warn] (2)No such file or
                     directory: Failed to enable the 'httpready' Accept Filter
[Wed Jan 12 09:28:50 2005] [warn] (2)No such file or
                     directory: Failed to enable the 'httpready' Accept Filter

Any clue?  This is a FreeBSD 4.10-STABLE box.  -- justin

Before, this would silently fail. This isn't 'bad' since not enabling Accept Filters isn't horrible. It just won't get the highest performance.

Resolutions:

- Add the HTTP Accept Filter FreeBSD kernel module (accf_http).

- Change the Log level for this to debug. (or don't even log it)

- The entire AcceptFilter/TCP_DEFER_ACCEPT code needs to be refactored to properly work with different protocols.

The nntp tests are currently failing on -trunk, since nntp servers must send data first. We need a way to identify the protocol for each socket at startup, we currently do this at runtime.

-Paul