On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 09:43:17 -0500, Eric Covener <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 18:48:00 -0500, Jeff Trawick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 14:02:02 -0500, Eric Covener <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Patch against 2.0.x of below.
> >
> > There is at least one other such fix that is in trunk but not in
> > 2.0.x.  See
> > http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/httpd/httpd/trunk/server/mpm_common.c?rev=102772&r1=102686&r2=102772
> >
> > Care to add that and possibly other similar fixes to your patch and
> > post again?  That way, folks who would approve it for the 2.0.x branch
> > would only have to look at one patch.
>
> I wasn't able to find any in addition to the one you referenced by
> searching the last year of source change reports, but I've added the
> above and one more fix for an ap_log_error call that doesn't exist in
> trunk (server/config.c)

I made two minor adjustments...
server/config.c:  In other places where syntax error was reported, two
invocations of ap_log_foo were used so that the variable message was
on a line by itself.  I made a similar change here.

"... server is exiting" in mpm_common.c: I restored the ability to
find old wisdom via google by reverting the text back to "Apache is
exiting"

patch is at
http://httpd.apache.org/~trawick/covener-removecontrolchars-2.0.patch
and is in 2.0.x STATUS file for a vote