2.1.3 tarballs at: <http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/>

I'd like to get enough votes for 2.1.3 to be a beta and commence the feature freeze towards a 2.2.0 GA.

As we discussed at ApacheCon in November (over three months ago), this would mean we create a 2.2.x branch from the 2.1.3 tag and bump trunk to 2.3.0.

By this point, I think that if a super-cool feature hasn't made it in yet, it's time to admit that the feature missed the boat and it needs to wait until 2.4. I'm tired of waiting for 2.2 when there are excellent features in our trunk that are being held up for non-existent patches. -- justin