On Mon, 27 Jun 2005, Gustavo A. Baratto wrote:

> prefork.c:103: error: syntax error before '*' token
> prefork.c:103: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
> gmake[4]: *** [prefork.lo] Error 1
> gmake[4]: Leaving directory
> `/home/admin2/src/httpd-2.0.54/server/mpm/prefork'

Hmm, I'm not really sure how this never came up before.

prefork.c:103 says:
    static ap_pod_t *pod;

struct ap_pod_t is defined in mpm_common.h but only if AP_MPM_USES_POD is
defined.  server/mpm/prefork/mpm.h does define this symbol.  But prefork.c
does not include mpm.h at all, whereas it would have to do so prior to
including mpm_common.h to pick up the definition of this data type.

Anybody have any clue how this compiles at all anywhere?