William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

At 07:32 AM 7/5/2005, Georg v. Zezschwitz wrote:

However, currently 2.0.54 cannot be built with 0.9.8beta6, as
a pem.h-definition has changed. The OpenSSL-team considers this
renaming as a bug correction, so compilation of mod_ssl will
go on to fail.

I've committed that fix to both 2.0 and 2.1 trees, thank you!
In the future please separate each functional change into its own patch.

Whoa there. This should not of been committed to the 2.0 tree directly. There was no vote. I didn't see anyone else even give it a +1 on the mailing list.

That said, it is a simple change, and I will give it a +1, but pleeeeease don't do that, 2.0.x is under RTC.

-Paul