Max Kellermann wrote:

I did a quick test on FreeBSD, without the perl glue. The build fails
with the following message:

Making all in module
Making all in apache2
make: don't know how to make all-local. Stop
*** Error code 1

It turns out that the generated Makefile.in contains:
I'll second that... I know it caught me the first time too, and out of habbit I take make instead of gmake. It is however specified in the docs. Maybe Makefile.am should generate a Makefile that checks what make its using if on FreeBSD ?

--
              Nothing is impossible.

Philip M. Gollucci ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) 301.254.5198
    http://www.liquidityservicesinc.com
       http://www.liquidation.com
       http://www.uksurplus.com
       http://www.govliquidation.com