Hi,

* Justin Erenkrantz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2005-10-06 00:06:16]:

> On Wed, Oct 05, 2005 at 03:47:51PM -0400, Joshua Slive wrote:
> > This is my period reminder email that mod_mbox is regularly crashing on
> > ajax.  Nothing more to add from my previous notes.
>
> I no longer have the time to look into this.  Sorry.
>
> I tried to follow up with this before; but the crashes seem to be in
> Paul's refactored caching code that I'm not at all familiar with.
>
> On that note, we should look for someone else to take over
> mail-archives.apache.org.  I'm getting flooded with a bunch of errors
> due to Roy removing or renaming some ASF lists.  Any volunteer would
> have to coordinate with infra@ to get access - I'm so far out of the
> loop nowadays I don't even know what would have to happen for that.
> So, if you're interested, ask on infra@ and let them figure out what
> needs to happen...

/me raises his hand. I still need to get in touch with the
administration scripts used for m-a.a.org, but I'm willing to help the
infra team, and my SoC gave me enough mod_mbox knowledge to handle it.

Regards,
- Sam
--
Maxime Petazzoni (http://www.bulix.org)
 -- gone crazy, back soon. leave message.