The new mod_mbox looks really great. No cores so far, and a big interface improvement.

A few comments:

1. Do we really want people "subscribing" to mailing lists using atom over http? This would consume way more resources than a standard mailing list subscription (due to the polling nature of atom). I don't have any evidence, but this worrys me.

2. There are several formats for each mail message (regular, raw, mime). Probably the links to everything other than the standard format should use the rel="nofollow" modifier to keep the search engines out. Keeping the robots off of 2/3 of the links could make a big difference in load considering the number of pages on this site.

3. We should probably turn on the email-address-obfiscation feature. I personally would prefer if everyone could just use proper spam filtering, but I think the general expectation nowadays is that we try to avoid displaying raw addresses.

4. The non-ajax form of the site could probably use a little more attention. It is usuable, but a little "dirty" in places (overlapping boxes, too-big fonts, etc).

Joshua.