Sander Temme wrote:

On Oct 30, 2005, at 2:05 PM, Nick Kew wrote:

I'm just looking at docs/2.1 and noting some existing pages that definitely need updating. No reference to pages that need writing, or to non- English versions of anything. I might tackle some of these myself, but no promises.

*** = really important, ** = should do, * = would be nice

I just upgraded www.apache.org to 2.1.9, and the main holdup was the authn/authz modules... I'd put three stars *** next to some documentation on upgrading a given 2.0 AAA configuration to its 2.2 equivalent.

This file has been largely abandoned, but I will not that its existence anyway, in case someone wants to update it:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/STATUS

Joshua.